St Illtyd’s has modern accommodation, which was completed and officially opened in 2003. However, we do not want to rest on our laurels so we regularly undertake maintenance and refurbishment projects to keep the buildings in a great condition and able to deliver a quality 21st Century education for all our students.
The school is fortunate to boast the following fantastic facilities:
– Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms and workshops
– 4 ICT Suites, all of which have the latest software for a Digital Curriculum
– Managed wireless network throughout the school
– 6 Science laboratories
– 4 Technology workshops for Textiles, Food, Graphics and Resistant Materials
– 2 Art & Design rooms, with a pottery kiln
– A gymnasium, with changing facilities that were refurbished in 2012
– A multi purpose Sports Hall, with an upstairs fitness suite and its own changing facilities
– A suite of Music rooms which includes 2 classrooms, 3 practice rooms and number of Digital Audio Workstation PCs
– A Skills Base, created in 2012 to support our learners in developing key skills to enable access to the mainstream curriculum
Hire of Facilities
St Illtyd’s Catholic High School aspires to be a truly community focused and extended school, allowing the community to utilise the facilities that the school has to offer.
The school is able to offer the following facilities for hire:
Rugby & football pitches
Available to hire Monday – Friday 5pm to 9pm, Saturdays, or any day during a school holiday period.
Whether you are looking for a regular place to hold football training or fitness classes, to a large conference then the school may have the facilities you need. Please contact the School Business Manager on 029 2077 8174 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to check availability.